2021 Small Business Strong Impact Report
Since the onset of the pandemic in 2020, Small Business Strong has provided nearly 1,900 small businesses with free advice, access, and a range of professional services.
Small Business Strong’s impact is sustaining and championing the small business ecosystem, offering a lifeline when they need it most. The success of the first year of Small Business Strong signifies that this critical work must continue. Small Business Strong remains committed to equitably reconstructing our Commonwealth after the hardship endured since 2020.
Read the full Small Business Strong Impact report now.
Meet Our Steering Committee
- Zamawa Arenas - Founder and CEO, Flowetik
- Paul Ayoub - Chair, Nutter and Chair Emeritus, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Miceal Chamberlain - Northeast Regional Executive, Bank of America
- Roxann Cooke - Regional Director Consumer Banking & WM JP Morgan, N.A.
- Roger Crandall - Chairman, President and CEO, MassMutual
- John Fish - CEO, Suffolk Construction Company
- David Foss - Managing Partner, Northeast PwC
- Yvonne Garcia - Chief of Staff to Chairman and CEO and Global Head of Internal Communications, State Street
- Mike Kennealy - Housing and Economic Development Secretary
- Malia Lazu - Lecturer, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Glynn Lloyd - Executive Director, Foundation for Business Equity
- Ron O'Hanley - Chairman and CEO, State Street
- Bob Rivers - Chairman and CEO, Eastern Bank
- Jim Rooney - President and CEO, Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Greg Shell - Managing Director, Bain Capital Double Impact
- Navjot Singh - Managing Partner, Boston, McKinsey
- Micho Spring - Chair, Global Corporate Practice and President, New England, Weber Shandwick and Chairman, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Alberto Vasallo - III, President and CEO, El Mundo
- Orlando Watkins - Vice President for Programs, The Boston Foundation